Celebrating our 5th Anniversary
Immersa is delighted to announce the latest milestone in our company history. We are officially five years old, and so far, it's been an incredible journey.
The continued success and growth of our business is encouraging, as are the developments within the renewable energy and storage sector. Continually, individuals and organisations are realising the importance that renewable and clean energy systems have to play in society.
From conception, our approach has been to build a team with the knowledge and expertise to support a wide range of industries with technologies that positively impact how people work and live. Many of that team have been with us from day one, and those that have joined us are playing pivotal roles in shaping our company's next developments. I am proud of our achievements and equally excited by our plans for the future.
The past year has been socially and economically challenging for many. The Covid-19 global pandemic has undoubtedly made many consider the future. Like many sectors, some businesses within the renewables and energy storage market have unfortunately ceased trading, with operational revenue restrictions due to the pandemic. There has also been continued delays in policy change and green support from the Government.
Although the past 12 months have certainly been challenging across the globe, it's evident that there is a push for green energy to be at the forefront of post COVID recovery.
Our industry future looks bright, and we continue to grow our team, partnerships, and technology solutions. There are many milestone achievements in our company history so far, along with some future highlights, including:
- Development of over 500MW of Utility-Scale battery projects with a pipeline of over 1GW, including transactions with multiple infrastructure and listed funds.
- We’ve developed advanced financial and technical modelling tools to evidence the benefits of renewable energy plus storage solutions.
- Partnered with two globally leading battery manufacturers as their strategic and exclusive UK partners.
- We've developed and delivered multiple residential storage solutions and integration with market-leading aggregators.
- Development of numerous commercial and industrial systems, utilising advanced technologies.
- Consulted and advised both premiership rugby and football clubs who are committed to reduce their carbon footprint and create sustainable futures.
- Participated in many national and international conferences as insight leaders, concerning the advancement and commercial feasibility of energy storage.
- We've mentored Post Graduate students in our industry.
- Creation of a community energy model that addresses fuel poverty and social impact.
Our appetite and desire for renewable energy to make a real difference will see us continue to reach these industry milestones and our dedicated team are vital in these processes. Our effective relationships with our partners and supply chain network are also significant to how we operate.
I want to thank everyone that has played a part in the last five years, and I look forward to the next stages of our journey.
Robert Miles – CEO – Immersa